TO MAKE THE BOOKING PROCESS AS SMOOTH AS POSSIBLE FOR BOTH CLIENT AND ARTIST - PLEASE READ ALL INFORMATION BELOW BEFORE COMPLETING THE CONTACT FORM
Please be aware, Jenna only takes bookings that allow her to have 'artistic freedom' over the design.
Although Jenna will be using your ideas and elements that you have suggested, the rest of the design will be free reign.
This ensures that you will receive a unique and personal piece, and that there are no design issues.
Usually you will not see your design until the day of your appointment.
We realise that there is a lot of trust from the client working this way, however generally speaking this means that the piece of art that you receive in return will be individual to yourself, and can assure you that a lot of hard work and creativity has gone into designing the tattoo. The design process is very time consuming, drawing up even a small pieces takes many hours.
All previous work by Jenna that you see on social media has been designed in this manner.
If you are not 100% comfortable with this design process we advise you that you should not proceed any further.
Your booking will require a ‘Drawing Deposit’ this deposit is non-refundable and is not deducted from the cost of the sitting. The drawing fee is payable upon booking in order to confirm your appointment.
We require 72 hours notice to rearrange an appointment.
It is your responsibility to make sure that the artist/studio receives your message with regards to any changes you need to make to your appointment.
If you are unable to sit for the duration of your sitting or choose to leave early the full day rate is still chargeable.
If you are over 30 minutes late for your appointment this will be deducted from your sitting time.
No shows will not be rebooked.
On rare occasions we may need to rearrange your appointment/s for reasons outside of our control. We will do our best to accommodate you with another appointment as soon as possible.
~ The artist reserves the right to refuse to tattoo you if your behaviour in the studio is deemed inappropriate ~
Appointments are full day sessions only.
Appointments start at 11am unless otherwise stated, depending on the design you are having.
Appointments can sometimes continue into the evening, please leave enough time for travel arrangements. If you decide to leave before the session is complete the full day rate is still payable.
Be aware of any holidays which may involve excessive sun around the time of your booking.
It is not a good idea to tattoo freshly tanned skin, nor is it wise to expose a fresh tattoo to the sun.
On the day of your appointment:
• DO NOT USE NUMBING CREAM –This has a profound effect on the skin which makes it difficult for the artist to get the pigment into the skin. You will be turned away for using numbing cream and you will need to rebook and pay a further drawing fee.
• NO CHILDREN are allowed in the studio – Please do not bring them with you.
• NO ONE OTHER THAN THE PERSON BEING TATTOOED IS ALLOWED IN THE TATTOOING AREA – We do have a small waiting area, however we are a private studio so please be aware that the front door will be locked.
• MAKE SURE YOU EAT BEFORE YOUR SITTING – It is also advised that you bring food with you as this is important to keep your adrenaline levels up. Energy drinks are also good to keep you going.
• WEAR APPROPRIATE CLOTHING – It is a good idea to wear clothing that is easy to pull out of the way of the area that you are wanting to get tattooed.
• MEDICATION / ILLNESSES – Please state before you book any medications that you are taking, as some can effect the healing of your new tattoo (eg. steroids).
If you have any long-term illness, please seek medical advice from your GP before booking.
The full studio address is:
Closest Train Station: